This mountain is the angriest mountain.
Hi! So, I am back and updating this site again so expect lots more comics on here. Also: check out Moonbeard over on LINE Webtoon because I update weekly over there. To keep abreast of Moonbeard updates check out the Moonbeard Facebook page. To learn more about mountains, visit this mountain website.
Here are some Mountain Facts:
- The first mountain was invented by Sir Edmund Hillary, from New Zealand. He named it Everest after his great grandfather, who was Sir Everest Hillary.
- Anyone unlucky enough to be born on a mountain is forever linked to it and can never leave.
- Under every mountain is an inverse mountain. It is the same in every way, but inverted.
- When a mountain gives birth, all the other mountains in the area throw it a mountain-party. That’s where the popular catch-phrase “What is this, a mountain-party?!” comes from.
- While volcanoes are theorised to exist, no living human has ever seen one up close.
Do you have any more Mountain Facts? Add yours in the comments!